Barbecued Red Roast Pork Tenderloin Recipes. Quick and easy recipe for an Asian BBQ Pork Tenderloin. The secret of how to grill pork tenderloin perfectly.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Combine soy sauce, red wine, honey, sugar, food colouring, crushed garlic and halved shallot in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top, add pork, marinate one hour or cover and refrigerate overnight for best results, turning occasionally.
- Drain pork fillets from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Put pork on wire rack over baking dish.
- Bake in a moderate oven 30 minutes, turning frequently with tongs and basting frequently with marinade.
- Remove from oven, put on board and allow to cool.
- Cut pork into diagonal slices to serve.
- Preparation :
- Cook :
Nutrition / Serving
- Calories 290.7
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 1103.6 mg
- Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Protein 41.5 g
Original recipe makes 4 Servings