Simple Taco Soup Recipes is a favorite. I put it in the crock pot early and we munch on it all day. Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, olives, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans (hot or regular)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- Brown meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour.
- Preparation :
- Cook :
Nutrition / Serving
- Calories 213.3
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 507.2 mg
- Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Protein 15.7 g
Original recipe makes 12 Servings